Monday, August 07, 2017

Dry Bones Fights Back!!

Dry Bones cartoon,Amazon, Dry Bones Fights Back, Book, Kindle,
Get Your Kindle copy NOW! http://amzn.to/2vv19Yl

In 1973 I began drawing Dry Bones. I've loved living here and poking fun at Israel and my fellow Israelis. But the constant attacks on our little country by bitter antisemites, the UN, Holocaust deniers, BDS idiots, and self-hating Jews has been relentless. And so I've been fighting back all these years.

I've just published a collection of the best of my "fighting back" cartoons. This 148-page collection is called Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back.

It's now available for Kindle at only $9.98!! I chose cartoons that are meaningful today, but in each, alongside my signature, is the year in which it was drawn. None are Politically Correct. Most are angry. But if you are a Zionist they will bring you comfort.

Labels: , ,