Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prisoner Exchange

Convicted urderers exchanged for dead bodies: a Dry Bones cartoon.
First, the Olmert government launched and then mismanaged "the Second Lebanon War" to get our two soldiers back.

Today we saw how the Olmert government mismanaged the "Prisoner Exchange" negotiations

Next we'll see the Olmert government sitting down to give land to the terrorist-supporting Iranian-backed Syrian dictator.

* * *

I am angry.
I am angry at the Israeli Knesset which refuses to remove and replace our dangerous and incompetent Prime Minister.
I am angry at local Israeli TV which attracted a huge audience by doing its best to raise our hopes that at the last minute we might see our boys return alive.
I am angry that we call the convicted murderers we have released "prisoners", as if they were Prisoners Of War rather than convicts.
I am angry at the UN and the International Red Cross and at Amnesty International for being part of legitimizing the terrorist chieftains, IslamoNazi fiends, and local dictators who work these cruel horrors against us.
I am angry.

And everyone I've spoken to this morning is angry too.

Labels: , , , , ,