Monday, January 02, 2006

Nitwits

Dry Bones cartoon - Holocaust Demial

I'm starting to get really miffed by Middle Eastern Holocaust denial. Apparently I'm not alone.
"In a column that was published on December 26, 2005 in the London daily Al-Hayat, columnist Hazem Saghiya harshly attacked Arab and Iranian leaders who denied the Holocaust. Those he singled out included Muslim Brotherhood leader Mahdi 'Akef, Hamas leader Khaled Mash'al, and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad." -MORE
I came across this item at MEMRI, the Middle East Media Research Institute. They provide translations of Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew media. An invaluable resource.

I loved the phrase "Intellectually and educationally retarded," and so, in the cartoon, I enjoyed drawing the "Intellectually and educationally" challenged folks in charge of the oppressive regimes in our part of the world.

Labels: , , , , , ,